Sunday, April 28, 2013

Love At First Sight

The minute I saw the tutorial for  this card I knew I had to make one like it.


This card isn't finished as I'm still pondering what I should add for embellishments and how I will place the little sentiment on the card front. I'm thinking I will put something like " Happy Everything"  embossed in black on a white small oval layered with a silver oval .

I need to practice using white embossing powder on a black background because I see little specks of white  where there should only be a clean black background.

I got a little carried away with this one but it''s my new favorite card.


I saw this on the Stampendous blog and you can view the link here.

1 comment:

  1. Fab set of notecards, you could add nearly any sentiment to them!

    ReplyDelete