Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sixteen New Cards Using OSW

This week Operation Write Home offered a One Sheet Wonder tutorial on their blog  from Seongsook Duncan's blog

The tutorial suggested using a 12"x12" piece of double sided designer paper. I didn't have this so I used two 12"x12" sheets of paper.  I cut both sheets of paper according to Seongsook"s template.


Next I followed the assembly instructions. Because I used two sheets of paper there will be a total of 16 cards made.


I used a white card base with a maroon layer and  two sheets of coordinating Christmas paper from the  DCWV "Christmas Combo Stack".


These are my  finished cards. This was a fun way to make many cards.  I'll be looking for more One Sheet Wonder templates.  



10 comments:

  1. Kathy, these are wonderful cards. You took one step further and made double numbered cards. Thanks so much for taking the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I also have more single than double sided papers. Love the quantity that can be made. Love the quality finished looks even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Getting ahead on making Christmas cards and making 16 at one time...sweet. Thanks for the photos of your layouts. Anything "visual" is a big help (to me, anyway!) I like the simple look of the snow flakes as embellishments to the rich color of the designer paper. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job with the one sheet wonder Kathy! I've used the double sided paper but next time I try one I'm going the 2 sheet route like you! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! What a perfect way to get a lot done in one sitting! I LOVE this!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very nice...and thank you for the step by step...I was having trouble putting the pieces together. Now I can try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great! Really like the embossed snowflake ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job!!! And you already have a start on Christmas cards!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! This has got me looking forward to doing Christmas cards this way too! Thanks for sharing your beautiful collection and for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete