Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bokeh, Sequins And Layered Die-Cuts

This card was made with a  background created  by using the Bokeh technique. I used circle stencils in two different sizes and the little blue dots were made using a pencil eraser as a stamp.

I had some very old designer paper that I knew I would never use so I used my Cricut to cut out the THANKS sentiment from the back side of the paper.  I now have about three dozen of these sentiments to use. 
The Thanks for this card was made by gluing four die-cuts together  and then coloring the top layer with an ink pad.


Have a great day!
Ta Ta For now.
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Some very clever techniques for this one! I like the use of the pencil eraser as a stamp...very original. Great bokeh...guess by the time I get around to trying it, it will have gone out of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty and I love the technique. I also think that sentiment looks great on here, perfect colour for it.

    ReplyDelete