Thursday, January 22, 2015

My First Outlawz Challenge Entry

Isn't this little girl just the sweetest little thing? She is from "All Dressed Up Stamps" .  Visit their challenge blog and check out their shop to find more darling digital images like this one.


The filigree background die used on this card  is from Spellbinders.
 The trees and the bunnies are dies from Memory Box and were cut from Pearl paper.
 The purple card stock base was hiding out in my paper stash.
 I used my nearly new, hardly used Prisma-Color pencils and I used "Baby Oil" to blend the colors.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you will stop back again soon.
Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Kathy! I have heard of coloring with Prisma color pencils and baby oil but have never tried it. I'm coloring challenged but it's worth a shot to try, right? Thanks for the follow and the comment on my blog. I'm YOUR newest follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image. I am fascinated and wondering about that "baby oil" blending technique. Could you explain that a little? I am your newest follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute...love your colouring of her.bunnies are cute too!

    ReplyDelete