Thursday, July 2, 2015

ATC's

 We've been working on the house this last week. Painting ceilings and walls and finishing up some other projects so there hasn't been much time to make cards
I did get a chance to spend some time making some ATC's or Artist Trading Cards.

I like to draw and these are some ATC's that I drew and colored with my Derwent colored pencils.
This ATC was done at 4:30 AM and is the Early Bird That Catches The Worm!

This card is a desert scene. It is more of a zentangle. If you are interested in learning how to draw a cactus then you should check out this blog because that is where I got the idea for this card.

This flower ATC is another doodled zentangle and the butterfly is a Memory Box die that I cut out and then used a white gel pen to doodle some lines.


Welcome to my new followers! Sarah, Lesley, and Becca. Please visit their blogs and see all the  beautiful cards that they create.

Thanks for visiting today. Have a great day!
Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment