Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Clean & Simple

Over on the Stars and Stamps blog at Operation Write Home this weeks Midweek Throwdown Challenge is.......

Make a "Clean & Simple" card with texture. This is the card that I made for the challenge.


Clean and Simple cards always scare me. I like layers and lots of them. This is the same card with layers.

I used:
SU Elements Of Style
Sizzix Corner Flower #2 die
Cuttlebug ? Embossing Folder
Distress Inks in colors, dusty concord, peacock feathers, and wild honey
Vivid Black Ink 
unknown papers from my stash

7 comments:

  1. I truly like the look of both cards! Each one works in its own way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty with those sponged colors and flourishes! NJ on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sponging looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still think your second card is very clean and simple...and both are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy how just a little layering can make so much of a change. Both of your cards are wonderful and I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete