Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge # 179


These are two of the cards that I made using the Operation Write Home sketch # 179. I wanted more of the dainty little flowered designer paper to show so I skipped putting on one of the layers.



As I was taking the photos of these cards, I could hear lots of people  talking and they seemed to be in my back yard. I stepped out on the patio, camera in hand and this is what all the commotion was all about.



A young spike buck, and he was so tame that he allowed a young twelve year old girl to walk along beside him all around the block. The DNR was called.

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful blue papers. How cool is that? You already had your camera in hand to capture the deer! I bet that was a nice treat to your day :-) Thanks for sharing your cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors. Love the use of the punch! While we have deer in our yard daily, none are that tame. Tfs!

    ReplyDelete