Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Card For Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge

This is the card I made for the August, ODBD Challenge over at Operation Write Home. The Challenge is to  use the colors brown, pink and green on a card. I also added a touch of gold.


Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors this monthly challenge for Operation Write Home. ODBD will pay the shipping costs of one box of cards to be sent to our deployed heroes if 25 cards are entered in the challenge and will pay the cost of two boxes of cards to be sent if 50 cards are entered.

My name was drawn for one of the $25.00 gift certificates given away by Our Daily Bread Designs for the month of July so I'm  going to spend some time shopping on their website. Thank you ODBD.



2 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the stamping you did with two colors on the flower. I won a gift certificate too in a previous month and it was hard to make a choice! Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love love love this! I've been wanting this set for a long time but haven't bought it!

    ReplyDelete