Sunday, November 10, 2013

She Has A Job & Does It Well

It doesn't matter what I'm working on...... ChiChi always manages to be there right in the middle of everything. She's is often referred as "Quality Control".

Before we left Minnesota I bought three, 14 ounce skeins of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the color "Aran". There are 744 yards of yarn in each skein. I used my favorite afghan pattern again but I made a couple of modifications.  I added more rows of double crochet. Just finished the afghan this week and as soon as I draped it over the chair to take this picture....old Quality Control jumped right up in the chair  and started to get comfortable.


Here she is giving her approval to  the new kitchen chair cushions that I made. It looks like they passed the "Nap Test."

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope you have a nice day and stop back again soon.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment