Saturday, November 30, 2013

I Love Butterflies

 I found the "Most Beautiful Butterfly Card" on Pinterest.

 Rachel Tessman , who blogs at, Stamp Your Art Out , has the full  step by step instructions  for making  the butterfly card and she also has a video on her blog. You can see them by clicking HERE.

I just had to copy her card but I made a couple of changes


As you can see, I made multiples  of this card because each of my sisters will receive this card for their birthdays this year.


I know you are asking "Where Is The Butterfly?" I didn't have a small butterfly stamp for the front  of the card so I decided to leave it off. 



I think the butterfly on the inside of the card is just awesome!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
 I love to get comments and hope you'll consider following my blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Kathy! Love the fun fold, and what a nice surprise on the inside! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. The House of Cards is looking for talented cardmakers like you. (Design Team call). You should apply! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete