Saturday, November 23, 2013

Why Do I Love Owls?

I think it must be their eyes. Those great big eyes that are so expressive. It could also be the fact that their exaggerated features are just too darn funny!

That must be why I love using owls on greeting cards.


This card was made using a free digital image from Paper Smooches. Their stamps are so cute and I love the   fonts that they use in their sentiments. They seem to add just an extra touch of humor to the card.

The image was colored with pencils and blended with baby oil. The embossing folder is  Birch Trees by Darice. The oval was made using the Spellbinders Oval die set. I used foam squares to pop the owl image.

Thanks  for visiting my blog today. I love getting comments.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, Kathy! Your owl is so stinkin' cute! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete