Saturday, January 4, 2014

My First Challenge For 2014

Every year I make the same New Years Resolutions:
1.Take off some pounds
2. Exercise more
3. Get organized

Obviously these resolutions are broken by the end of the first week in January so I thought this year I would make some new ones. Something easier for me and my lifestyle.

  In 2014 I Hope To:

1. Read more books  & join a book study group
3. Make and donate cards to at least one more charitable organization
3. Enter more card making challenges

SO HERE GOES

Today I'm playing along with the challenge over on the " A Day For Daisies" blog. The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes". I'm using a digital image from  the "A Day For Daisies" shop.


Thanks for visiting my blog today. Comments are always welcome.
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. One of my goals in 2014 is to blog more along with a few other things.
    Love what you did with the snowman image and the snowflake background.
    Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies.

    ReplyDelete