Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Bug And A Bear

Some of the designer papers  that I'm trying to clear out of my paper stash  were purchased when I first started making  cards. In those days I thought I needed lots of papers and bought  paper packs whenever they went on sale. Now I feel I need to use all of that paper before I can add any more to the stash.

  Lately  I've been using the papers that aren't my favorites as the base layers for my cards and also on the card front.  I've found that this is a good way  to "Use It Up" fast!


The cute little digital image is "Theodore" and is from "Bugaboo". Here are the other three cards that I  made using this image. They will be included in the next box of cards that I ship to Operation Write Home.



I   thought I'd share this "Theodore" card that I made and did a blog post on  in 2012. I just love Theodore.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you liked my cards.
Have a great day!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment