Monday, July 7, 2014

Use It Up!

For the past month I've been trying to make cards using just my leftover papers.

Leftover means all the little pieces of papers from previous paper crafts and the pads of papers that really aren't my favorites anymore and have just been taking up space in the craft closet.

Here's  a picture of some of the large pieces that I'm working with. I decided there were enough pictures in this post and I won't be showing you the 10 storeage size  baggies of paper that are each grouped according to color. Yes, I have lots of leftovers to use!






 This is the first set of cards that I made using these materials.






I donate most of the cards that I make to Operation Write Home. If you would like information about this great group just click on the OWH logo on the right side of this page. It will take you to their website.

 I also make cards to share with my  sister-in-law. She sends cards to every member of her church congregation. She also makes cards for a local nursing home. Each month she has a birthday party at the nursing home for the residents and each person with a birthday that month gets a card and they play games, sing songs and eat cake and ice cream.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope to have many more scrap projects this month so please come back soon.
 Comments are always welcome.

1 comment: