Friday, July 25, 2014

Cool Summer Cards

Long ago I colored these ice cream cone digital images. I'm not sure why they didn't get assembled into a card until now. There are a couple of little girls on my card list that would just love to receive one of these "Sweet Wishes" cards .   


I used Kraft paper for the background. Embossed it with a texture that reminded me of an ice cream cone. All of the papers used were from my stash.


So I wouldn't waste any paper, I cut the scalloped pink oval and the hearts out of the pink paper that was used for the base layer. I used the Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval dies and a heart punch.

I do hope that you "Enjoy"  my  cards today.
 Stop back again soon and please leave a comment.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. What fun summer cards with those yummy ice cream cones! Great idea to use that embossed background too, and as often as I've used that square lattice folder, I never thought of it as ice cream cone texture, but it definitely is! WD!

    ReplyDelete