Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Midweek Challenge - Valentine or Love Cards

This week the  Operation Write Home "Midweek Challenge" on the Stars & Stamps Blog is:
Make a Valentine.
 These are two of the cards I made:




 The Spellbinders die is a new one in my collection  and I love the name, "Vines Of Passion".
The background for this card  is a combination of two embossing folders.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you like the cards and I do hope you'll stop back again soon.
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful! That die is fantastic and it never occurred to me to use two embossing folders! What a great idea to get a different look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty die cut! That combined with the emobossing is just really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! I love that die and brilliant to combine the embossing folders!!!!

    ReplyDelete