Friday, December 20, 2013

Midweek Throwdown Love Cards For Kids

This is the card I made for the Operation Write Home "Midweek Throwdown Challenge" The theme this week is to make love cards that servicemen can send home for their kids.


I've had this digital image in my files for quite a while. I think it is from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios.
As usual I used colored pencils and gamsol to color the image. Scraps of paper and Bakers Twine was from my stash.  The Chevron Stripe embossing folder was used for the background.

I hope this cute little monkey will make some little kid smile. He sure makes me smile!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the image and coloring and the twine adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete