Tuesday, December 17, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge #203

Today I'm sharing two cards. This first card is my entry in the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #203.

This darling little puppy is a digi image. I used colored pencils and gamsol to blend the colors.
 I colored two images and then fussy cut one. I layered it using foam squares.
 The Spellbinder circle die was used to cut both circles.
 The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
The papers are all from my scraps so I can't identify them.

This card used the same little puppy digi and the Operation Write Home Sketch #201.  An argyle embossing folder was used for the base of the card and a digital printed sentiment was used.
The puppy image is a digital freebie from Alley Way Stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog today.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Kathy! Love the fussy cut and layered look, the pup just jumps right off the card :)

    ReplyDelete