Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Pumpkin Blossom Card For Halloween

Today's card isn't very spooky but it is a Halloween card.

My printer is finally working again  so I was able to download a digi print from the  "A Day For Daisies" website and make a card to enter in their current  challenge.

Isn't this little pumpkin blossom just too sweet. I colored the image with colored pencils and used baby oil to blend the colors. The alphabet stamp set was purchased at my local craft store and is a NBUS. Never Before Used Stuff.


All the papers that I used to make this card came from my scrap paper collection. Some of the black layers of paper were actually pieced to make  use of small snippets of paper. Those snippets qualify me to once again play at Pixie's Playground. This is Challenge #147.

I hope you will visit both of these challenge blogs and check out all the fabulous entries.
Thanks for stopping by and if you like my card leave me a comment and maybe become one of my new followers.

Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. hey Kathy, this is super sweet...cute image! Check out my blog post here...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/10/giveaway-winners-announced.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much. I'm so excited that I'm one of the winners of your very generous blog candy giveaway. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy, how adorable! I can just see this little cutie shyly saying 'Boo' and waiting for a reaction :) Good to see you in the Playground again!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet image Kathy, love your colouring too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, I really don't do halloween cards but this little character is so cute I had to come and have a proper look. I love the design of your card and the lovely papers you used.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do so great with the colored pencils!

    ReplyDelete