Monday, October 13, 2014

Lots Of Little Ladybugs

Today I'm sharing a card that I made after seeing one like it on Pinterest.   I already owned the bug and bee and flower and leaf dies but I did have to buy the fancy fold card die.



The beauty of this card is that all of the little "buggy" pieces and the flowers and the leaves were cut from assorted little snippets of colored card stock.  The pieces are small so I hardly made a dent in the size of  my packets of left over card making scraps.


 This is a picture of the new Elizabeth Craft, Karen Burniston "Pop-It-Up"die that I used to make this card.

I'm entering this card in the competition over at Pixie's Playground this week. I was surprised and delighted that "Di" chose my Southwest Artist Trading Blocks as one of her top three picks for last weeks challenge. Thank you so much Di!

I hope you are all having a great day and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. I would love it if you became one of my followers and hope you will leave a comment.

Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy


6 comments:

  1. I love these cute bugs and that awesome folded card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really unusual shaped card, and all the little bugs are so cute, and I love the dotty embossed background. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, I really appreciate it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy! Aw, I love your card - and you reminded me that I have a never used ladybug die here! Shame on me. Super card shape as well - I do love fancy folds.

    Good to hear it made you happy to be one of the three top picks last week - well deserved!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the bugs really stand out against the white. Great idea to emboss your folded card base. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy this card is so cute! love those dies and I've just ordered one of those dies from Elizabeth Craft too LOL huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy, what a cute card. And I loved your South West blocks. We became aware of koko pelle when we did a tour of the south west a few ears ago, and I have a lovely purse with that image on to remind me of that trip!
    Thanks for your kind comments on my Laura Dennison album, I had a ball making it, and live te finished version
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete