Friday, October 24, 2014

All Dressed Up Ballerina

This card is my entry for the challenge over at "The All Dressed Up Challenge Blog." Please click on the highlighted link to read more about this challenge and see all the entries'


This little ballerina is a free image from "The All Dressed Up Shop." 
I have a small collection of unused embossed card fronts and the embossed frame and the embossed doily are both from that stash. I left both of these embossing folders back in Minnesota so  I don't know the company that makes them.

I colored the little dancer with colored pencils (Crayola) and used baby oil to blend the colors. 
Leftover strips of yellow organza were placed behind the image and I used my SU owl punch to make the little punched hearts for the corners of the card. The sentiment is a SU stamp.


Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog. Browse around and then leave me a comment to let me know if you like any of my cards. I hope you will come back again soon and maybe become one of my followers.

Ta Ta For Now,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, another wonderful card. You are the colored pencil queen for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... this is great Kathy! The embossed background is perfect for my favourite All Dressed Up image and you've coloured her beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Kathy
    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ballerina - your colouring is fab! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and being my latest follower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete