Monday, September 22, 2014

Hobbies Past and Present

Years ago my hobbies were flower gardening, quilt making  and taking pictures. I had many, many  flower beds and when I wasn't weeding my gardens I was sewing quilts.  I took lots and lots of pictures of  what else, but my flower gardens, and my quilts .


Now  the time has  come for me to get some of my old photos, like the one above, into some albums.



I just finished this little mini album today and it's going to hold some of my photos of butterflies in the garden. I can't decide what I want to  use  to decorate  the cover so I'll  wait and think about it  for a little while longer .  What do you think, should I use a butterfly?


 This is one of the inside pages, which I made from envelopes and I used  designer  papers from  a DCWV  Mariposa  Matstack to decorate the envelope pages.


I just love these butterfly papers.

Now all I have to do is make some photo mats and fill the pages with pictures.

I am glad you stopped by my blog today and I hope you'll become a follower and come back to visit again soon. I'll be sharing some more  old photos of my flowers and quilts.
Have a great day!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment