Monday, September 8, 2014

My Card For Septembers ODBD Challenge

Here is my card for the Operation Write Home  September ODBD Challenge.


I made my own background for this stamp by making a monoprint paper on my gelli plate. I'm having so much fun printing papers with the gelli plate. The "Thanks" die used on the front of the card is from Paper Smooches. In this picture you can see a portion of the Kraft envelope that I made for this card using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.

 Our Daily Bread Designs donates the postage for one box of Operation Write Home cards to be sent to our military overseas  for each 25 cards that are entered in this challenge. They also, very  generously  give gift certificates to their stamp store  to two of  cards that are entered.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Leave a comment.
Kathy


4 comments:

  1. WOW Kathy! This is absolutely fabulous - what a background! A terrific piece of work.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no looked into that technique yet. Love the colors! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy,

    What a gorgeous card! Going to have to look into this gelli plate thing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is fabulous. You are inspiring me to get crackin' and see what I can do with mine.

    ReplyDelete