Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Mini Butterfly Book

Today I put the finishing touches on my new Mini Butterfly Book.

This little book is about three and a half inches square. For the covers and the inside pages  I used  papers that I printed on  my Gelli Plate using the colors  purple, rust, gold and green. I punched the butterflies from small snippets of glitter paper from my scrap drawer.

 
This is one of the inside pages of my book, which were also made from small bits of left over card stock and covered with Gelli print papers.

I punched  large and small  butterflies to embellish the pages.


I'm playing in Pixie's Snippets Playground today  and I am also entering this little "Butterfly Book" in The Butterfly Challenge #15 in autumn colors.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I would love to have you become a follower and let me know if you like my little mini book by leaving  a comment.

 Have a wonderful day!
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Super work Kathy - I've never tackled a mini book. And, I'm still scared of my Gelli plate - what a total wuss I am!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet little book. The colours are perfect for autumn. A super gift to give and receive. Thankyou for fluttering by #15 . Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love your sweet butterfly mini! The papers are so fabulous that you made with your geli plates. I've never used a geli plate before but I've seen some amazing things done with them. I love your beautiful butterflies too. I am a new follower too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious little book! Love all of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Kathy, I love the backgrounds you've done with the gelli plate. I don't have 1 of these but it's moving up my wishlist LOL! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little book. I love the effect you've created with the Gelli Plate, gorgeous colours! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your latest follower and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete