Monday, September 15, 2014

This Jump Rope Kiddo is "Seriously Cute"

This is a card that I made using my newest rubber stamp from Stampendous, "Jump Rope Kiddo".


This card will go into the box  of cards that I'm donating to  Send A Smile 4 Kids. If you would like information about this great charity click on the link.

I'm entering this card in the Pixie"s Snippets  Playground Week # 142 Challenge. The background layers used to make this card are from my scraps and are embossed with an older Sizzix embossing folder.  The white picture frame is actually a snippet left from some square die cuts  that were used on another card.  The twine is also a scrap from a book that I made. The sentiment was stamped on  some left over white card stock.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card today. I hope you will come back and visit my blog  again soon.

Have a great day!
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy

    Oh what a little cutie - she looks so at home in the Snippets Playground :) I know it would have been deliberate on your part - it's super how the wee flower on the girlies dress is the same outline as those on the embossing folder you used!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a little cutie. Sweet snippets card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, another super snippet card. The image is super cute and I love the embossed background. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete