Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Using New Schtuff and Leftover Snippets

I just finished making these Artist Trading Cards. The 2 1/2 inch by 3 1/2 inch ATC's are fun to make and a great way to use left over snippets of paper.



I made a total of four because I just can't let any of these bits of  gelli print papers go to waste. Look closely  and you can see that I used an old woven wicker, kitchen trivet as a texture plate to make the print for  these papers. 
 There are  lots of  trims, beads and ribbons in my craft closet because I spent years doing crazy quilting and   using these as accents on  my cards only seems right.

I'm entering these in the "Pixie's Snippets Playground #141 Challenge".


I'm also  entering these in the NBUS Challenge.

 Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (Stamps, Dies, EFs, etc.)
 NBUS stands for "Never Before Used Schtuff". My brand new, never been used Sctuff is the "Moonlit Fairy" stamp from Rubber Stampede. I used clear Versamark and Silver Zing embossing powder for these.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and comments are always welcome.
Have a super day!
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these really deserve a closer look, the gelli prints look like ripples on a lake and the fairies are so beautiful and delicate, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ATCs are jaw-droppingly gorgeous, Kathy! The snippets of gelli print paper make the most beautiful backdrop for your stunning silver fairies! Thank you so much for coming to visit me and joining as a follower! I'm happy to return the flavor!! Thank you, too, for playing in my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular ATCs...Darnell is right on and I'm inpsired. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how pretty Kathy - and I love the new stamp you used, so delicate.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, Kathy! I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete